Monday, January 16, 2012

why I love Amazon

There are many reasons why I love amazon, and I will count the ways.

1. Amazon Prime: They have free 2-day shipping (!!) for not only moms but caregivers (dads, grandparents, etc..) for a 6 month time period, I believe.  Free 2 day shipping means you can order on Monday morning and expect to receive it by Wednesday afternoon.  Amaz-ing!  This also means that you can send packages to anyone else in the US (think baby showers, birthdays, weddings, etc..).
Click on this link to sign up and more for information  :Amazon Moms signup

2. Low Prices, No taxes:  Okay, so this kind of counts as two but I'll lump it together.  Amazon has great prices on a lot of products, particularly toys, and they charge no tax which is an 8% savings right there on any non-grocery items.  I do comparison shop, so check your prices before you buy.  This is why I love my Iphone, but that is a subject worthy of its own post!

3. Customer Service:  Did you know that you can call Amazon at 1-800-201-7575 for concerns regarding your order?  It takes just a moment to get to a live person - they are always helpful, and never patronizing.  I have been able to make free returns on items that are not as described and receive credit for items that were not shipped at the promised time.


I love Amazon!



No comments:

Post a Comment